Monday, July 21, 2014

Week Apatnapu-isa: Unexpected

Hello everyone? What's happening over there in the US of A? Because obviously...I'm still not there. Yep, I'm still in the Missionary Recovery Center. Due to the crazy typhoon that ripped through Manila the other day, our visas were delayed due to the Immigration Office being powerless for a good four days.
But, finally, our Infield Representative walked in this afternoon with a big smile on his face and passports in his hand. My flight is on Wednesday, so looks like I'll be home before you know it. Of course, I'm still a little in shock about this. I feel like I've said all that needs to be said, and now I'm just rambling if I give a big speech again. My flight gets in almost midnight on Wednesday evening in Phoenix, so it looks like the RM welcome wagon won't be as typical as the movies, but that's all good. Typical has never been my style anyway, haha. 

I'm okay, honestly. This week has been dizzying, tiring, dragging, relaxing, and every other "ing" word you can think of, plus some major spiritual moments that have opened my eyes to how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I've just been trying to come to grips with how quickly my life has once again spun me around and pushed me in another direction. I feel a little bit like a rag doll, or a child with a leash around my waist, just going with it. I'm a little confused about what the future holds for me, but where's the fun in knowing everything anyway? It'll all work out in the end. It always does.

I'm going on an adventure once again...just a rather different one. But then again, isn't "unexpected" part of the journey the whole point?

Love you all! See you soon!

-Sister Green

No comments:

Post a Comment